JANUARY PL PART 3 
MONDAY, 09 FEBRUARY, 2015

Today I am sharing my final Project Life layout for January and I'm very happy to be able to say that as I do so want to start on February!
SPACER
SPACER
The first completed page
I had most of this page completed from my previous post except for the two lower pockets down the right hand side. 

Close up of the pockets completed
SPACER
I have finished The Husband's Secret and started reading Thirteen Reason's Why. I have also now finished this book as well. 

The next completed page
I included a snapshot of an almond croissant that I bought from the bakery. Not something I would usually photograph but they were having a special offer at the bakery and as well it not something that I usually eat, pastry that is. But I just couldn't resist as almond croissants are my favorite! I included a picture of Rupert on one of our walks at Cookham.

It got so cold this week that the bird bath actually froze. Poor birdies. Met with Sarah for our monthly catch up at Stubbing's Cafe for tea and cake. Sarah has now completed her Yoga coursework and has become a licensed Yoga instructor. I have been supporting her in new endeavor by going to her beginning classes. 

Rupert genuinely looking sad when I took the Christmas decorations down. 

Close ups of individual pockets


SPACER
I wanted to try some of the double 6 x 6 inserts as thought this would be a fun size to work with. 

Close up of the 6 x 6 pockets insert
Front 
I had most of this page completed from my previous post except for the two lower pockets down the right hand side.


Back of the insert

Close up of the bottom pocket
I joined a Facebook group for Planner Addicts in the hope that they would help inspire me to become more organized this year. I have come to learn that they are genuine addicts and will probably more than likely get me addicted to loads of stationery rather than help me to actually get organized!

I also purchased a monthly/weekly planner from Paperchase to help me be more structured in my organization. Here's hoping it wasn't all in vain. 

Thanks for taking the time to drop by.

Hope your documenting 2015 is progressing along nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment