INSPIRATION FOUND
THURSDAY, 15 JANUARY, 2015



Hello All!

This is a just a quick one today!

As if I already don't have enough crafting projects on the go, this morning I was inspired to create something else. 

I was surfing the members gallery over at Studio Calico last night and came across some Christmas tags by Mandy G. which you can find here.


I was so inspired by her beautiful creations that I instantly pinned them into my inspiration book to covet and pine over later. 

When I got up this morning her lovely creations were still floating around in my head so I decided to sit down at my craft table and see if I could do her work justice by creating something similar. 

I definitely had fun just getting lost in making these with a couple of kits by My Minds Eye that I recently found on the cheap at TK Maxx (the UK equivalent of TJ Maxx). 


I do love when inspiration hits you in that way! You see something that you really like so much so that you want to have a go at creating something similar and then get completely lost in the momentum that follows. 


If you would like to check out Mandy's gallery at Studio Calico you can find it here or see more of her work, you can follow her on her blog or on Instagram @papersandstamps.

Can't wait to use these now on a layout!

Thanks for taking the time to stop by. 




No comments:

Post a Comment