{ Week 17 - April 22nd to April 28th }

Hello!
 
Today I have Week 17 to share of my "Project Life".  
 
Here's the two page spread.  It was very simple this week as I spent most of the week in bed, sick, due to my 30 hour return journey from the US.  God Bless American Airlines (note: sarcasm isn't always discernible via written text).   As I suffer from Chronic Fatigue or Mild ME, (the doctors here could never come to a unanimous diagnosis) things or tasks that might not affect the normal person, like 8 hours worth of travel can sometimes wear me out and then take a day or two for me to recover.  However, as my actual journey from leaving Minnesota to get back to New York to catch the second leg of my flight and then onto to Heathrow took nearly 30 hours from start to finish I was like the walking dead when I got back to London.  Plus the first 22 hours or so took place without me having any sleep, so not good for me as I already don't function well when I have had a good nights sleep.  But factor in no sleep and as the hours crept by I could feel myself slowly, slowly getting worse.  The end result, a week in bed, sleeping like 12 hours or more each night.  At that rate I suppose it was probably a good thing that I didn't have a job to come back to.  I don't know how I would have functioned.
 
 
Left hand page:  
 
Right hand page:

Week 17 Date Card:

 
Sick in bed insert card.  A generic picture I downloaded from the internet, then added the black lined box along with the text. (The Bad)

A simple insert card created in Word, to follow the theme of The Good, The Bad and The Ugly and boy did I play that role to a T!
 
Rupert keeping me company while I was sick in bed, my faithful companion (and also The Good).

And finally (ah-uh-ah-uh-aww, watt wott wah: music from The Good, The Bad) and    THE UGLY - a part played so well by me!  Wrapped up warm and snug in my plush white robe that Simon got me as a birthday present from The White Company back in February, tucked up in my bed.

And the last page of the album (back side of the ugly picture) as I had filled up my first album!
That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment