"Christmas" Supplies

Hello All!
 
Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and are enjoying a Happy New Year!
 
I was very pleased to get a few supplies for Christmas and over the moon to get a Hobbycraft mini sewing machine.  Have never sewn before, except by hand when I was a teenager (needlepoint to be exact-I think for a Girl Scout badge, maybe) so don't know how well I will do but hopefully I can start incorporating some of it into my scrapbooking.
As most will probably be out partying tonight and drinking in the New Year I will more than likely be home, watching a few classic films and scrapping!
 
 (Supplies received:  Thickers "Eric" 224 printed chipboard letter stickers, La De Dah Polaroid Photo Frames, Set of three pocket notebooks, Hobbycraft Clear Acrylic Stamping Block & a Hobbycraft Clear Stamp (dog paw print), American Craft Slick Writers, K&Co Smash pockets and Thickers "Kitten" 201 printed chipboard letter stickers).
 (Supplies received:  My Minds Eye Kate & Co "Cambridge Court" paper kit, Teresa Collins "Stationary Noted" chipboard elements, Teresa Collins "Stationary Noted" decorative buttons, some Tim Holtz distress collection cardstock, Simple Stories, "I Heart Summer" Sunshine & Laughter chevron paper, Teresa Collins "Stationary Noted" Journaling Cards Paper, Teresa Collins "Stationary Noted" Ledgers Paper, Dear Lizzy "Neapolitan- Dreamy Days" paper and Amy Tangerine Sketchbook "Padma's Pattern" paper.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to have a look!!
Happy New Year!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment